Facilitator, Intellectual Property Developer, Business Strategy
About the Instructor
Passionate about turning ideas into life-changing, scalable businesses. Having started his first business at 11 years old he has considerable experience in building, sustaining and thin-slicing ideas into working business models.
Formal training in Computer Science and Electronics allows him to bridge the analytical and scientific mind with the creative and exploratory, providing insight and strategic thought to the processof innovation and ideation.
Anton has designed and delivered cutting-edge courses at U.W.I. focusing on innovative technologies and experiential learning; represented Barbados at various regional conferences focusing on youth, innovation and future-thinking; and is currently invested in various businesses in the media and technology market.
Incubation Activity Overview
- Facilitator Intro Video
- User Centered Design - Curriculum
- CTEP User Centered Design - Workshop
- User Centered Design - Presentation
- User Centered Design - Quiz
- User Centered Design - Reading Materials
- User Centered Design - Live Discussion Access
- User Centered Design - Other Assignments
- User Centered Design - Live Discussion Session