Business & Marketing Consultant
About the Instructor
Lauri-Ann is an entrepreneur, startup coach and marketing strategist.
She is the Co-Founder and Managing Director of SupportMe Virtual Business Services, a boutique business support consultancy providing marketing, operations, project management and other management support services.
Lauri-Ann has more than twelve (12) years of progressive experience in the marketing & communications field. Her professional history includes positions such as Marketing Communications Manager at JMMB Group Ltd, as well as, Brand & Marketing Manager at Caribbean Broilers Group of Companies.
She is the founder and host of The Sales Funnel Summit - a global virtual conference, with 31 of the most brilliant minds in funnel strategies, to help entrepreneurs create profitable businesses.
As a consultant with a tech accelerator, she coaches and mentors startup companies. She has developed a strong passion for training and mentoring entrepreneurs.
Lauri-Ann is a certified project manager and a graduate of the University of Toronto.
Incubation Activity Overview
- Facilitator Intro Video
- Storytelling in Marketing/PR - Curriculum
- Storytelling in Marketing/PR - Workshop
- Storytelling in Marketing/PR - Presentation
- Storytelling in Marketing/PR - Live Discussion Access
- Storytelling in Marketing/PR - Quiz
- Storytelling in Marketing/PR - Other Assignments
- Storytelling in Marketing/PR - Reading Materials
- Storytelling in Marketing/PR - Live Discussion