About the Instructor
CTEP helps Eastern Caribbean countries plus Barbados and Haiti to address unemployment and underemployment by leveraging opportunities provided by the Virtual Economy.
Discover where you are on the Startup Journey. Find beneficial resources available in CTEP's “incubator” which runs from early April until the end of June, 2017. Through a series of Webinars, you can connect with mentors and workshop facilitators who are driven to help you build your startups. Access follow-on activities such as Acceleration Programs, Competitions, Tradeshows, Seed Funding...
CTEP targets the youth between 18 and 35 years of age. Eligible countries are Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Dominica, Grenada, Haiti, Montserrat, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, and St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
For more information about the program please go to www.ctep.tech
Incubation Activity Overview
- Best investor pitch "StartMonday" Ray Gibson 24/11/2014
- Watch These Entrepreneurs Pitch Their Startups to Judges from Techstars and AlleyNYC
- The very best Demo Day pitch. Ever ;). (Startupbootcamp E- & M-Commerce class of 2014)
- Best Demo Day Pitch Ever - Twoodo - Startupbootcamp 2013
- The winning pitch at MIT Global Startup Workshop FREE
- How to make pitch and proposal videos
- How to Pitch Your Video in 60 seconds