Lauri Ann Ainsworth
Facilitator, Business and Marketing Consultant
About the Instructor
Lauri-Ann is an entrepreneur, startup coach and marketing strategist.
She is the Co-Founder and Managing Director of SupportMe Virtual Business Services, a boutique business support consultancy providing marketing, operations, project management and other management support services.
Lauri-Ann has more than twelve (12) years of progressive experience in the marketing & communications field. Her professional history includes positions such as Marketing Communications Manager at JMMB Group Ltd, as well as, Brand & Marketing Manager at Caribbean Broilers Group of Companies.
She is the founder and host of The Sales Funnel Summit - a global virtual conference, with 31 of the most brilliant minds in funnel strategies, to help entrepreneurs create profitable businesses.
As a consultant with a tech accelerator, she coaches and mentors startup companies. She has developed a strong passion for training and mentoring entrepreneurs.
Lauri-Ann is a certified project manager and a graduate of the University of Toronto.
Incubation Activity Overview
- Facilitator Intro Video
- Analytics & Social Media - Curriculum
- Analytics & Social Media - Workshop
- Analytics & Social Media - Presentation
- Analytics & Social Media - Live Discussion Access
- Analytics & Social Media - Quiz
- Analytics & Social Media - Other Assignments
- Analytics & Social Media - Reading Materials
- Analytics and Social Media - Live Discussion